What's Happening This Month?
Get a complimentary wellness calendar from Blue Cross NC.
Agency Benefits Officers
We have a suite of programs, designed to meet the needs of your workforce.
Finding the Services & Support You Need
Doctors & Providers ● Preventive Care ● Claims & Records ● Incentives & Discounts
If you have questions about your health or a condition that requires special care, we can help.
The Healthy Endeavors Program
With Healthy Endeavors, you can talk with a trained nurse health coach and get helpful information about your health delivered right to your door, and there's no extra cost to you. Plus, there's no obligation – you can leave the program at any time.
Call a Nurse Health Coach at: 1-888-392-3506 | Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST.
You could be eligible if you have any of these health concerns:
- Heart disease
- Medication issues
- Tobacco use
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Case Management Program
If you’ve been diagnosed with a complex health condition, our nurse case managers can teach you about your condition, give you reading materials to learn more, coordinate your care with your doctor, and help create a preventive care plan for healthier living. There's no extra cost to you.
Call a Nurse Case Manager at: 1-888-234-2415 | Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST.
You may be eligible if you have any of these health concerns:
- Complex rehabilitation needs
- Depression, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia
- Eating Disorders
- GI / Stomach / Bowel Surgery
- Head or spinal cord injuries
- High-risk pregnancy, premature births
- Organ Transplant
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Vascular / Heart Surgery
Wellframe Mobile Health Checklist and Messaging*
Blue Cross NC is pleased to offer a free mobile application for your smartphone and tablet that connects you to a confidential and supportive health care team when it's most convenient for you.
Want to know more?
Call the Federal Employee Customer Service line at 1-800-222-4739 and a representative will be happy to assist you.
*Wellframe is only available for certain health conditions.
Motivation, Advice and Support
When you need a little extra help managing your health, your Wellframe care team is ready:
- Connect to a licensed nurse, pharmacist or social worker
- Get personalized daily care plans
- Set up notifications to help you remember appointments and medications
- Learn about your health through clinically approved articles and videos
Wellframe will send a short list of tasks, based on your particular condition, to your mobile device each day:
- See a summary of your progress and keep track of it over time
- Receive encouragement and support through secure in-app messaging (your personal information is safe in this HIPAA-compliant application)
Your personal checklist is designed to help you stay on track with your condition care plan.
Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
Blue Cross NC provides MTM to members with a Service Benefit Plan. MTM covers a broad range of health care services from clinical pharmacists who can help you identify, prevent and resolve any medication-related problems.
Call 1-984-364-3798 to get one-on-one counseling from a clinical pharmacist.
Medication-related problems may include:
- Drug use for non-medical purposes
- Improper drug selection
- Doses too high or too low
- Adverse drug reactions or side effects
- Drug interactions
- Failure to receive medications
Help & Customer Service
Whether it's a question about health insurance, a chronic condition or something else, we'll connect you with someone who has the answers.
Pre-Approvals for Medical & Mental Health Services
Some procedures and medications require pre-approval from Blue Cross NC. Work with your provider to lower your health care costs and avoid unwanted surprises later.
Member Forms, Printables & Resources
We have newsletters, articles, videos and other great resources to help you better understand your health plan and your health.